Zelda: Poe Catcher v1.2 Zelda: Poe Catcher v1.2

Nice concept

I liked the idea, though I noticed a small glitch. Occasionally, the player character gets frozen where he stands if you move while throwing the boomerang. I tried to replicate the bug a few times, and while it doesn't always happen, it tends to happen more often around level 4 than the earlier levels. Normally, the character will temporarily freeze while the boomerang is flying, and in this glitch the boomerang doesn't fly, the character is frozen in place holding the boomerang. Hope that helps.

Takato responds:

Just made some changes that will hopefully fix this incredibly bizarre bug. I haven't once been able to purposefully replicate it.

Obnoxius Obnoxius

Good game, small bug.

A nice game, but there's a small bug in it. You can simply drag the block off the playing field, circle around and re-enter at the goal to quickly win each level. It's a nice concept though, and the player can simply choose not to cheat.

cruzader responds:

Thanks a lot for the hint mate. I just tried it myself. Man, what a mess. But as you said, everyone can decide on his own weather to cheat or not. Again thanks a lot for your feedback. best wishes Michel